Author: PHILIPS AVENT
- Natural Motion Technology: The innovative silicone flange stimulates the nipple to help start your milk flow, fast.
- Adapts to your nipple: The silicone cushion gently flexes and adapts to fit your nipple.
- Portable and easy to use: The breast pump is small and lightweight
- Fast milk release: Ideal for moms who need to gently release their milk while away from home.
- Includes: One Philips Avent Manual Breast Pump expression kit with handle, one 4oz bottle with 0m+ nipple, two disposable breast pads, one sealing disc and a cushion cover
Binding: Baby Product
Release Date: 13-07-2022
model number: SCF430/10
Part Number: SCF430/10
Details: Product Description Enjoy the gentle comfort of the Philips Avent portable manual breast pump. With Natural Motion Technology, inspired by baby’s own suckling action for a quick let down. You can easily adjust rhythm and vacuum. Fits practically all nipples. The innovative silicone flange - inspired by the baby’s ideal suckling action - stimulates the nipple to help start your milk flow, fast. For comfortable and effective expression. One size fits all. Because we all come in different shapes and sizes, the silicone cushion gently flexes and adapts to fit your ideal anatomy. Fits 99.98% of all nipple sizes* (up to30mm). The breast pump is small and lightweight, which means it is easy to store and transport, making pumping on the go simple and discreet. Feel free to adjust the pumping rhythm and suction to suit your needs, comfort, and milk flow. Relax and sit comfortably while you express -thanks to our design that lets you sit upright, rather than having to lean forward. Because there are only a few parts, our new pump is easy to setup and clean. To feed using your expressed milk, simply attach the soft nipple to the bottle container. To store your milk for feeding later on, close the bottle using the sealing disc. * Based on: (1)Mangel et al. Breastfeeding difficulties, breastfeeding duration, maternal body mass index, and breast anatomy: are they related?. Breastfeeding Medicine, 26 April 2019, ((109 participants, Israel);(2)Ziemer et al. Skin changes and pain in the nipple during the 1st week of lactation. * Journal of Obstetric, Gynaecologic & Neonatal Nursing, May 1993, (20 participants (Caucasian), USA);(3)Ramsay et al. Anatomy of the lactating human breast redefined with ultrasound imaging, 2005, (28participants, Australia). * BPA Free breast pump: Only associated with the bottle and other parts that come into contact with breast milk. Following EU regulation, 10/2011 Box Contains 1 x Breast pump
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 6.3 x 3.6 inches