Bassetts Multivitamins Citrus Flavour Soft & Chewies 12-18 Years - 30s.
- No added sugar
- Natural flavours
- Natural Colours
To support mental performance, this tasty soft and chewy formulation has been tailored with a blend of nutrients and Omega-3 to support teenagers develop into healthy young adults.
- Vitality - Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) & Vitamin B6 & B12 help reduce tiredness & fatigue & contribute to the release of energy from food
- Bones & Muscles - Vitamin D helps absorption of calcium & helps support healthy bones & muscle function
- Teeth - Vitamin D helps support healthy teeth
- Immune System - Vitamin C helps support the immune system
- Nervous System - Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) & Vitamin B6 & B12 help support the working of the nervous system
- Mental Performance & Wellbeing - Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) helps support normal mental performance & Vitamins B6 & B12 support normal psychological function
- Flaxseed Oil - A source of essential Omega-3 fatty acids
How to use
Suggested daily intake is one pastille per day.
Hazards and Cautions
Food Supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is always as accurate as possible, food products are regularly improved and nutrition content may occasionally change. As a result we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Nutritional Reference Value (NRV) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women).NRV information for non Boots products is calculated by the manufacturer. Boots has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of such products and information on this site may differ to that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend you do not solely rely on this information and always read the product label. If you have any queries, or you would like advice on Boots products please contact our friendly Customer care team on 0345 609 0055.
This information was last updated 26/07/2016
Do not exceed the suggested daily intake.
Contains Maltitol which is a polyol - excessive consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Not suitable for children under the age of 12.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place below 25°C.
Country of origin: UK
Manufacturers Address: Ernest Jackson & Co. Ltd, Crediton, Devon EX17 3AP, UK
Orange & Lemon flavoured Omega-3 Flaxseed & multivitamins food supplement pastilles with sweeteners.
Sweeteners (Maltitol, Sorbitol, Sucralose), Flaxseed Oil (Source of Omega-3), Gelatine (Bovine), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Emulsifier(Soya Lecithin), Orange Flavouring, Acid (Malic Acid), Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5), Glazing Agent [Vegetable Oil (Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Sunflower Oil), Carnauba wax], Lemon Flavouring, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin B6, Vitamin A, Colour (Mixed Carotenes), Vitamin D, Vitamin B12
Contains naturally occurring sugars.
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Vitamin A||800µg RE||100|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||1.4mg||100|
|Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5)||6mg||100|
|Vitamin E||12mg a-TE||100|
*NRV = Nutrient reference value. The recommended daily allowance of vitamins and minerals for your family.