- 672 Hypoallergenic and Dermatologically Tested, Award Winning, Environmentally Considerate Baby Wet Wipes, Supplied in 12 Individual Packs of 56 Sheets. Suitable for New Born Babies and Sensitive Skin
- Strong, Soft, Fragrance Free Wet Wipes with Sustainably Sourced, Naturally Derived, Viscose along with Minimal, Handpicked, Moisturising Ingredients that are as Gentle on your Baby as Cotton and Water
- Mum & You Baby Wet Wipes are Biodegradable, Disintegrating in Around 3 Days (4 Days Faster than an Apple Core!). The Outer Packaging Can be Recycled with Other Soft Plastics at your Local Supermarket
- Good for up to 3 Months After Opening Thanks to the 99.4% Water Composition, These Baby Wet Wipes are not Just Kind to the Environment and Your Baby's Bottom, They are Financially Considerate As well!
- Mum & You's Mum and Baby Products Include, Flushable Toilet Wipes, Anti-Bacterial Wipes and Environmentally Considerate Nappy Pants with Perfectly Formulated Skin Products to Help Mum Feel Great Too!
Binding: Personal Care
Release Date: 30-11-2017
model number: WP001
Part Number: WP001
Details: Product Description Look after your baby’s skin and the world they live in with Mum & You >b>100% biodegradable baby wipes. Made using over 98% water and zero plastic , our wipes offer all the benefits of being as kind to skin as cotton wool and water, while preventing waste and plastic pollution. Mum & You is a unique brand powered by a team of innovative mums. We launched in 2017 and began selling the products we felt were missing from our own lives. Our wipes are one of our best-selling products. They care for your baby’s skin, while making life a little easier. For every product sold, we make contributions to Save the Children, food banks and refugee charities, to help families provide basic hygiene products for their babies. All types of wet wipes should never be flushed. Created by mums for mums. Mum & You 100% biodegradable* baby wipes are made from naturally derived fibres, which break down quickly after throwing away, even in landfill conditions. Our lab tests show our wipes biodegraded in 15 days*. They’re suitable for home composting too. Mum & You baby wipes are mild & gentle and hypoallergenic**, so our wipes will always be suitable for the most delicate skin. Mum & You wipes can also be composted, but please check hygiene recommendations before doing so. *Mum & You wipes will biodegrade in High-Solids Anaerobic Digestion Test (landfill) according to ASTM D5511 (2018) and Home Compost according to European Standards EN13432 (2000) ** Developed to minimise allergenic potential Ingredients Aqua (Purified Water), Sodium Citrate (Plant), Myristamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate (Part plant, part synthetic), Sodium Gluconate (Plant), Citric Acid (Plant), Sodium Benzoate (Part of the remaining 0.5% not naturally derived ingredients). Directions Just one wipe should cope with most nappy changes to minimise waste. Made from naturally derived fibres, which break down quickly after throwing away, even in landfill conditions. Mum & You lab tests show these wipes biodegraded in 15 days. Safety Warning Keep away from children. Use externally only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse throughly with clean water. Stop use if irritation develops. Legal Disclaimer *Wipes are compostable according to European Standards EN13432 and are certified by TÜV Austria as OK compost Home. ** Test method ASTM D5511. *** We use fibres certified by PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources under licence number PEFC/16-33-1862. ‡ Wipes used for dirty nappies should be disposed of along with your normal household waste.
Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.6 x 7.4 inches