- NUTRITIONALLY TAILORED goat milk formula to help support the nutritional needs of toddlers from 1-3 years.
- WHY GOAT MILK? At Nannycare, we have specialised for 30 years in goat milk formula for babies and toddlers because we believe goat milk to be the best base for making formula. It is soft and gentle because the goat milk curds formed in baby’s tiny tummy are softer than those formed by cow’s milk.*
- THE NO.1** GOAT MILK BABY FORMULA in the UK.
- FULL CREAM GOAT MILK BASE contains Vitamin D to support the normal function of the immune system and source of Vitamin C and source of Calcium needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
- IRON contributes to the normal cognitive development of children.
- *J Paediatr Child Health (2005) 41, 564; Nutr Res Pract (2011) 5, 308; Brit J Nutr (2014) 111, 1641; Appl Environ Microbiol (2013) 79, 3040; JPGN (2015) 61, 367; Brit J Nutr (2020) 123, 402.
- **Source: IRI Total Store Database, Value Sales, 52 weeks to 7th November 2020, Total GB.
Release Date: 01-09-2020
model number: CASGUM900A-1
Part Number: CASGUM900A-1
Details: Product Description Growing up milk is a fortified goat milk drink suitable for children from 1 year old onwards. Nanny care is a source of Vitamin D, and Vitamins A and C which contribute to the normal function of the immune system. Growing up milk should be used as part of a normal, varied and healthy weaning diet. Nannycare Growing up milk should only be used as part of a mixed diet and not as a breast milk substitute. Ingredients Pasteurised whole goat MILK, lactose (from MILK), vegetable oil blend (high oleic sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, antioxidants (sunflower lecithin, tocopherol-rich extract)), pasteurised goat MILK powders, marine FISH oil powder (source of docosahexaenoic acid), minerals, choline chloride, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, L-cystine, vitamins, L-isoleucine, taurine, L-carnitine. VITAMINS: dl-α-tocopheryl acetate, L-ascorbic acid, nicotinamide, cholecalciferol, retinyl acetate, calcium D-pantothenate, cyanocobalamin, phytonadione, thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, D-biotin. MINERALS: dicalcium phosphate, sodium citrate, calcium citrate, calcium hydroxide, potassium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite. This product contains 38% goat milk on a dry matter basis. Directions FEEDING GUIDE FROM 12 MONTHS+: To prepare one beaker, 180ml/6 fl.oz. cooled, boiled water per drink, 6 x 4.3g level scoops of powder. From 12 months, it is recommended that your child drinks approximately 400ml of milk per day. This can be divided into 3 drinks (beakers) per day, depending on their individual needs. 4.3g scoop is included. This information is given as a guide only. Note the volume of prepared drink is slightly greater than that of the water added. IMPORTANT FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS: • For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds within 2 hours maximum. • Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur and cause scalding. • Do not add extra scoops of powder, or anything else to your child’s feed. Nannycare Growing up milk should only be used as part of a mixed diet and not as a breast milk substitute. • To promote dental health use a beaker in preference to a bottle. • Avoid prolonged contact of all foods with your child’s teeth. Be sure to clean teeth after last drink at night. • Never leave your child alone during feeding. PREPARING THE DRINK: Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow preparation and storage instructions may make your child ill. Use only the 4.3g measuring scoop provided. Add one level scoop of powder (4.3g) to each 30ml of cooled, boiled water. •Always wash your hands before preparing drink. Measure 180ml (6 fl.oz.) of freshly boiled water, allowed to cool for no more than 30 minutes, into a clean beaker.•Using scoop provided, add 6 level scoops of powder. (Always add 1 level scoop (4.3g) of powder to each 30ml of water.•Put lid on beaker, shake briskly. Cool beaker under cold, running water. Always test the temperature of the milk before feeding. Safety Warning Do not refrigerate Manufacturer Contact Information 1A Bakery Court, 35-37 London End, Beaconsfield, Bucks HP9 2FN
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches